More Options

Medical Statements

Students who are unable to consume a food item because of a disability or medical or other special dietary need must submit a Medical Statement completed by a recognized medical authority. 
Please complete the attached form and return form to Nutrition Services.
English    Spanish

Questions? Please email Debbie Vickers or call 503.565.4046.

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.