More Options

Transcript Requests

To request a school transcript

If you attended or graduated within the past two years, please click HERE.

If you attended or graduated more than two years ago, please use the transcript form HERE (Spanish).

If you have questions or need help with the request from, please contact Mary Dressel in the McMinnville School District office at 503.565.4004 and provide:

  •  The first and last name you used as a high school student.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The year you graduated or the year(s) you attended high school.
  • Whether or not you want your SAT and/or ACT scores included in the transcript. (They will not be included unless you specifically request them.)
  • Your current mailing address.
  • We will send your certified transcript by U.S. mail. We cannot fax or email it.
  • Remit $3 each official copy by cash, check, or money order to:  McMinnville School District / Transcripts, 800 NE Lafayette Ave, McMinnville, OR 97128

If you represent an organization seeking verification of education:

a. Within the last two years, please fax a signed release form to McMinnville High School Success Center at 503.565.4222.

b. More than two years ago, please fax a signed release form to Mary Dressel at 503.565.4030 or email to

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.